- It's normal, affecting 20% of men by age 20, and 30% of men by 30
- Average age it starts is 23
- Genetics (both mum & dad)
- A hormone called DHT
- Hair starts acting differently
- Forehead getting bigger
- Hair in the shower
The good news
A few treatments have been shown to work and can be prescribed by Australian GPs via Pilot.
The rule of thumb with hair loss? The earlier you take action, the better.
Hair treatment plan
A doctor will review your information and create a customised treatment plan, based on Australian GP standards, and could include prescription medicines.
+ Can I actually get decent healthcare without seeing a doctor in person?
+ What are the treatments on offer?
+ What about side effects?
+ How much does it cost?
+ How long does it take to ship?
+ How long do I need to use the product before I see results?
Ready for your online doctor's visit?
How does pilot work?
Have an online doctor's visit
Have a secure, online consultation about your problem with an Australian doctor.
Real treatments, prescribed
Your doctor may then prescribe an Australian-standard medication (if appropriate).
Free, discreet delivery
Your treatment plan (and repeats) ship directly from a partner pharmacy to you.
Let’s not beat around the bush.
- We believe healthcare is a delicate combination of physical, aesthetic and mental wellbeing.
- We also know that blokes don't like to face their issues head-on, so we're building solutions online.
- We're committed to providing high standards of patient care, with an experience as good as your GP.