Pilot makes it cheaper and easier to get treatments from Australian GPs and pharmacists.
Australian doctors & pharmacists
Free & discreet delivery
A minor issue, until it happens.
Outbreaks can range from uncomfortable to devastating if you get them at the wrong time – which is exactly when they tend to pop up.
Instead of reacting, you can take a proactive approach to treating outbreaks.
The good news:
There are a few treatments that work, are cost-effective, and are widely prescribed by Australian GPs.
The even better news:
Pilot makes accessing doctors and those treatments simple.*
*Prescription medication is subject to doctors consultation on the Pilot platform
Cold sore treatment plan
Based on Australian GP guidelines, a doctor can create a personalised treatment plan for you, which may include prescription medications.
GP-prescribed treatments, delivered.
Pilot cuts out the middle man and connects you directly to independent doctors and pharmacists via telehealth.
If you are suitable for treatment, we can then ship the most trusted medications from Australian pharmacies to your door, at 2 month intervals.
Herpes Simplex Virus 101
- The virus travels through tiny breaks in the skin or mucous membranes around the mouth.
- Cold sore infections are the most contagious when symptoms are present but can still be transmitted to others in the absence of symptoms.
- 70% of new infections are passed on to a partner when no symptoms are present.
- Early symptoms may include mild tingling in the mouth area which can indicate an outbreak.
- Multiple blisters ranging from mild discomfort to painful.
- A burning sensation
+ Can you treat my first outbreak of cold sores?
+ Are cold sores and herpes the same thing?
+ Can I actually get decent healthcare without seeing a doctor in person?
+ What are the specific treatments on offer?
+ How long does it take to ship?