Pilot makes it cheaper, easier and more discreet to get treatments from Australian GPs and pharmacists.
Australian doctors & pharmacists
Free & discreet delivery
Know more, stress less.
You can’t cure HSV, but in most cases you can suppress it.
That means dramatically reducing the severity and number of outbreaks, and also the risk of transmission to sexual partners.
The good news:
Daily suppressive therapy reduces recurrences by 80% (in many cases, 0 further outbreaks) and reduces transmission risk by approx 50%.
It is cost-effective, and is made available by Australian GPs.
The even better news:
Pilot makes accessing doctors and those treatments simple.*
*Prescription medication is subject to doctors consultation on the Pilot platform
HSV treatment plan
Based on Australian GP guidelines, a doctor can create a personalised treatment plan for you, which may include prescription medications.
GP-prescribed treatments, delivered.
Pilot cuts out the middle man and connects you directly to independent doctors and pharmacists via telehealth.
If you are suitable for treatment, we can then ship the most trusted medications from Australian pharmacies to your door, at 2 month intervals.
Herpes Simplex Virus 101
- The virus travels through tiny breaks in the skin or mucous membranes in the genital areas.
- Herpes infections are the most contagious when symptoms are present but can still be transmitted to others in the absence of symptoms.
- 70% of new infections are passed on to a partner when no symptoms are present.
- Early symptoms may include mild tingling in the genital area or shooting pains in the buttocks, legs, and hips which can indicate an outbreak.
- Multiple genital ulcers ranging from mild discomfort to painful.
- Burning during urination
- Fever, headaches, muscle and joint pain
+ Can you treat my first outbreak of herpes?
+ Are cold sores and herpes the same thing?
+ Can I actually get decent healthcare without seeing a doctor in person?
+ What are the specific treatments on offer?
+ How long does it take to ship?